sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Mother Enola

What you did, my Little Boy?
They were mothers like me,
they were sons like you,
they were poor soldiers
under the will
of tyrants,
like us.

What you did, my Little Boy?
While I was making
your favourite pie
you've planted
the death flower.
Damn flower:
you ruined my life.

What you did, my Little Boy?
"By the honor and the glory
of my country, mom.
That's my business",
you told me.
Is your business
to be a murderer?

What you did, my Little Boy?
You killed hundreds of brothers
and I die a bit
together with them.
And I lost a bit my son
for the Stars
and Stripes.
Damn the Stars and Stripes.
FOREVER.

Fábio Pedro Racoski

Um comentário:

  1. And I lost a bit my son
    for the Stars
    and Stripes.
    Damn the Stars and Stripes.
    FOREVER.


    me lembra um clip de "Live"

    ResponderExcluir